Here is what makes the Ultra Raider Junior PFD ideal for kids:
- Secure – There are two fully adjustable waist straps so you can winch it down or loosen it up to get a comfortable, snug fit.
- Safe – The Ultra Raider Junior PFD has been designed with most of the buoyancy on their chest and on the collar, which helps them flip over and get their face out of the water if they fall in face down. There is a whistle attached so they can get attention if they fall in the water.
- Comfortable –When kids are uncomfortable, they get irritable, right? So how does the Ultra Raider Junior PFD avoid that?
- The panels around the torso are all hinged, so the jacket hugs the body, it doesn’t stick out.
- There is even a hinged panel at the waist, so your kids can sit down without the jacket riding up around their chin
- The waist straps are both on the outside of the jacket all the way around – they don’t rub the skin.
- Quality – With double-stitched and bound seams, durable 210D Nylon and a heavy duty zipper, this awesome Australian design has been built to withstand your kids.
- Visible – Bright colours with reflective strips will help you to keep a visual on your child if he/she goes overboard.
- Versatile – the Ultra Raider Junior PFD is suitable for both kayaking, stand-up paddling, and general boating.