*** Orbit Paddle is out of stock and will be substituted with the Axis 230 Fibreglass Paddle at no extra cost ***
Here is why the AirFusion EVO from Advanced Elements is awesome for speed-demon kayakers:
- Nice and long – stretches out at 4m, which gives you good momentum. You can glide along in the water for quite a while after you stop paddling.
- Narrow beam – the AirFusion EVO from Advanced Elements is a fast kayak; you can draw your paddle very close to your body, giving you a good workout and plenty of speed from powerful strokes.
- Straight tracking – the award winning skin-on-frame design has a hull that tracks exceptionally well, so you can focus on speed rather than correction.
- The low centre of gravity means you are not so wind affected.
- Comes with a front thwart that acts as a foot brace and high pressure drop-stitch side chambers that act as a leg brace so you can use your whole body to paddle.
- Extremely lightweight at only 14.5kg so you are not hauling a tanker through the water. You can get this nimble kayak up to a good speed very quickly.
And these hand-picked accessories will get you where you are going in no time:
- AirFusion Skeg – enhances the straight tracking of the kayak so you can focus on your stroke and your speed.
- Orbit 4-Part Paddle – the adjustable shaft means you get exactly the right length and feathering for you, so you can get the most out of each stroke.
- Double Action Hand Pump with Gauge – this pump offer quick inflation and helps you get the kayak to the right pressure so you get more time on the water and the best performance from your kayak.
- Packlite Roll Top Dry Bag Set – This ultra-lightweight bag set will keep your gear safe and dry.
All products are covered by a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty from Advanced Elements.