*** Orbit Paddle is out of stock and will be substituted with the Axis 230 Fibreglass Paddle at no extra cost ***
Here is why the AirFusion EVO from Advanced Elements is awesome for speed-demon kayakers:
- Nice and long – stretches out at 4m, which gives you good momentum. You can glide along in the water for quite a while after you stop paddling.
- Narrow beam – the AirFusion EVO from Advanced Elements is a fast kayak; you can draw your paddle very close to your body, giving you a good workout and plenty of speed from powerful strokes.
- Straight tracking – the award winning skin-on-frame design has a hull that tracks exceptionally well, so you can focus on speed rather than correction.
- The low centre of gravity means you are not so wind affected.
- Comes with a front thwart that acts as a foot brace and high pressure drop-stitch side chambers that act as a leg brace so you can use your whole body to paddle.
- Extremely lightweight at only 14.5kg so you are not hauling a tanker through the water. You can get this nimble kayak up to a good speed very quickly.
And these hand-picked accessories will get you where you are going in no time:
- AirFusion Skeg – enhances the straight tracking of the kayak so you can focus on your stroke and your speed.
- Orbit 4-Part Paddle – the adjustable shaft means you get exactly the right length and feathering for you, so you can get the most out of each stroke.
- Double Action Hand Pump with Gauge – this pump offer quick inflation and helps you get the kayak to the right pressure so you get more time on the water and the best performance from your kayak.
- Packlite Roll Top Dry Bag Set – This ultra-lightweight bag set will keep your gear safe and dry.
All products are covered by a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty from Advanced Elements.
Pump – Double Action Hand Pump with Gauge ( SKU:AE2011 )
- Dimensions: 48 x 22 x 11 cm
- Weight: 1.09 kg
- Pressure Gauge: Included
- Suitable for: All Advanced Elements inflatable kayaks. NOT suitable for SUPs.
- Double or single action? Double action
- Has a deflate option? Yes
- Max Pressure: 12 PSI
Kayak Paddle – Orbit 4 Part Paddle ( SKU:AE2051 )
- Blade: Glass filled Nylon
- Shaft: Fibreglass
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Length: 225 – 235 cm (adjustable)
- Packable Length: 65 cm
- Configuration Options: Fully Featherable
- Suitable For: Recreational paddling and touring
Packlite Roll Top Dry Bag Set ( SKU: AE3506 )
- The ultra-lightweight Packlite Roll Top Dry Bag Set will keep your gear safe and dry.The 3 sizes give you the flexibility to put your smaller, more frequently accessed items in a little bag within easy reach, and your bulkier items in a larger bag stowed away in the back of the kayak.The material is extremely lightweight and foldable, making it easy to use these bags within a backpack or stowed in small areas within your kayak.Sizes: 3L, 5L, 10L
AirFusion Skeg ( SKU:AE4002 )
- Optional fixed skeg for improved tracking of the AirFusion range of inflatable kayaks
- Easy to install – simply lock onto the kayak’s stern and run the pull line
- Designed to pivot upward with integrated pull line for use in shallow water
- Compatible with both the AirFusion range of inflatable kayaks
- Quality is guaranteed by a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty
AirFusion EVO Inflatable Kayak ( SKU:AE1042-O )
- Hybrid Aluminum Frame and High Pressure Air Chamber Design
- Drop-stitched tube construction
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt
- Roll-top rear storage access hatch
- Bungee deck lacing
- Moulded rubber handles
- Optional fixed skeg
- D-ring tie down
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seat
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- Length 4m
- Width 61cm
- Weight 14.5kg
- Max Capacity 106kg
- Deflated and Packed Dimensions 89 x 53 x 23cm