Here is why the StraitEdge inflatable kayak is ideal as a boat tender:
- Open Deck – the StraitEdge doesn’t have a cockpit, it’s an open sit-on-top style kayak. This means you can just step onto it from your boat, there is no need to step into a narrow cockpit and then try to sit down inside the cockpit.
- Dry – unlike most sit-on-top kayaks, the StraitEdge will keep you dry if you have the ports closed in flat water.
- Stable – the StraitEdge has a wide flat hull, giving it excellent stability. Not only does this make it easier to step on and off when transferring to and from your boat, it also means you are more likely to make it to shore safe and dry.
- Compact – Like all our inflatable kayaks, the StraitEdge packs up into a bag for compact storage on your boat, so you are not wasting valuable deck space.
- Versatile and Fun – the unique design of the StraitEdge gives you the option of taking it for a paddle for the fun of it. It goes straight and fast on flat water, is an excellent fishing kayak, cuts through chop in open ocean and can even be set up as self-bailing for use in whitewater up to class III.
And these hand-picked accessories will help get you to and from land in comfort:
- Touring 4-Part Paddle – sometimes, the tide and the wind are not in your favour – the large blade on this paddle give you power if you need it.
- Double Action Hand Pump with Gauge – this pump offer quick inflation and helps you get the kayak to the right pressure so you get more time on the water and the best performance from your kayak.
- 35L Dry Bag – not only does this dry bag keep your gear dry, it also can be clipped onto the kayak so it stays safe and secure.
All products are covered by a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty.
StraitEdge Inflatable Kayak ( SKU:AE1006-Y )
- New advanced inflation valves
- Rod holders
- StraitEdge System – unique bow and stern design
- Hard edge bow and stern for improved tracking
- Moulded rubber handles
- Reinforced bow seam
- Bungee deck lacing
- Adjustable back support
- Mesh pocket
- Self-bailing ports
- Welded seams
- Thigh strap compatible D-rings
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seat
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- Length: 9’8” (2.95m)
- Width: 35” (89cm)
- Weight: 34 lbs (15 kg)
- Maximum capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Colours: Yellow/Gray
- Deflated and packed dimensions: 39″ x 18″ x 9.5″ (99cm x 46cm x 24cm)
Kayak Paddle – Touring 4 Part Paddle ( SKU:AE2015 )
- Blade: Glass filled Nylon
- Shaft: Aluminum alloy
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Length: 231 cm
- Packable Length: 63 cm
- Configuration Options: Unfeathered, 60 Degrees LHC, 60 degrees RHC
- Suitable For: Recreational paddling and touring
Pump – Double Action Hand Pump with Gauge ( SKU:AE2011 )
- Dimensions: 48 x 22 x 11 cm
- Weight: 1.09 kg
- Pressure Gauge: Included
- Suitable for: All Advanced Elements inflatable kayaks. NOT suitable for SUPs.
- Double or single action? Double action
- Has a deflate option? Yes
- Max Pressure: 12 PSI
Bag – 35L Roll Top Dry Bag ( SKU:AE3005 )
Our quality dry bags are great for stand up paddling, kayaking, boating, fishing or even a day at the beach.
The clear front allows you to easily find what you are looking for without having to empty the whole bag.
The clip-on shoulder strap makes this bag convenient to carry and easy to secure to your boat.