Here is why the StraitEdge Inflatable Kayak from Advanced Elements is ideal as a boat tender:
- Open Deck – the StraitEdge doesn’t have a cockpit, it’s an open sit-on-top style kayak. This means you can just step onto it from your boat, there is no need to step into a narrow cockpit and then try to sit down inside the cockpit.
- Dry – unlike most sit-on-top kayaks, the StraitEdge will keep you dry if you have the ports closed in flat water.
- Stable – the Advanced Elements StraitEdge Inflatable Kayak has a wide flat hull, giving it excellent stability. Not only does this make it easier to step on and off when transferring to and from your boat, it also means you are more likely to make it to shore safe and dry.
- Compact – Like all our inflatable kayaks, the StraitEdge packs up into a bag for compact storage on your boat, so you are not wasting valuable deck space.
- Versatile and Fun – the unique design of the StraitEdge gives you the option of taking it for a paddle for the fun of it. It goes straight and fast on flat water, is an excellent fishing kayak, cuts through chop in open ocean and can even be set up as self-bailing for use in whitewater up to class III.
And these hand-picked accessories will help get you to and from land in comfort:
- Touring 4-Part Paddle – sometimes, the tide and the wind are not in your favour – the large blade on this paddle give you power if you need it.
- Double Action Hand Pump with Gauge – this pump offer quick inflation and helps you get the kayak to the right pressure so you get more time on the water and the best performance from your kayak.
- 40L Roll Top Clear Dry Bag – not only does this dry bag keep your gear dry, it also can be clipped onto the kayak so it stays safe and secure.
All products are covered by a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty.