Here is why the AdvancedFrame Sport Inflatable Kayak is ideal for independent young paddlers:
- Room to Grow – The AdvancedFrame Sport has a maximum capacity of 113kg, so they are not going to grow out of it in a hurry!
- Great for exploring – The AdvancedFrame Sport is such a manoeuvrable kayak, it is great for exploring little nooks and crannies.
- Lightweight – the AdvancedFrame Sport is only 11.5kg, which makes it easy for junior paddles to carry to and from the water.
- Stable – the AdvancedFrame Sport’s stable design makes it ideal for beginners who are still developing their confidence on the water.
- Durable – the AdvancedFrame Sport is made of very high quality materials that are designed to withstand the mis-adventures of youth.
- Compact – The AdvancedFrame Sport is only about the size of a small suitcase when deflated and packed, so it can be easily stored under the bed or in the closet.
- Affordable – Not only is the AdvancedFrame Sport a smokin’ deal for a quality lightweight kayak, it packs up into a bag, so you don’t need to outlay a lot of cash for roof racks either!
And these accessories are perfectly suited to a young, keen paddler:
- Packlite 4-part paddle – this is a full-size paddle, but is extremely lightweight, so it is easy to handle for small people. It is made from durable materials, so it can take a beating!
- Tech Pouch – We all know that young people (especially teenagers) can’t be separated from their phone for even a moment! The tech pouch will keep their phone dry and securely connected to their kayak.
- 20L Dry Bag – To allow for spontaneous swims (and accidental swims) it’s a great idea to pack a dry bag, which can be securely clipped to the kayak.
- Bellows Foot Pump – This pump doesn’t require a lot of height or strength to use, making it ideal for independent young paddlers who want to inflate the kayak themselves.
- Inline Valve Adaptor – Has a pressure gauge that allows you to get the right pressure so you get the best performance from your kayak.
All products are covered by a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty from Advanced Elements.
AdvancedFrame Sport Inflatable Kayak ( SKU:AE1017-O )
- Advanced Elements spring valves
- Open cockpit design for ease of entry
- Durable double coated fabric
- Bungee deck lacing
- Moulded rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seam
- Hard edge bow/stern
- Welded seams
- Neoprene paddle guard
- Adjustable back support
- D-ring tie down
- Skeg tracking fin
- Rip stop fabric
- Carrying duffel bag
- Repair Kit
- Folding Seat
- Owner’s Manual
- Length: 10’5″ (3.18m)
- Width: 32” (81cm)
- Weight: 26lbs (11.8kg)
- Max Capacity: 250lbs (113kg)
- Colour: Orange/ Blue
- Deflated and packed dimensions: 30″ x 17″ x 8″ (76cm x 43cm x 20cm)
- Persons: 1
- Advanced Elements Model: AE1017-O
Kayak Paddle – Packlite Paddle ( SKU:AE2024 )
- Blade Material: Glass filled Nylon
- Shaft Material: Aluminum alloy
- Weight: 900g
- Length: 230 cm
- Packable Length: 63.5 cm
- Configuration Options: Unfeathered, 60 Degrees LHC, 60 degrees RHC
- Suitable For: Recreational paddling
Bag – Tech Pouch (Phone Pouch) ( SKU:AE3006 )
- Roll top water resistant case to keep your smart phone safe from water damage
- Flexible case so you can reach buttons on the side or the top of the phone
- Multiple clips so you can attach securely to D-rings on your kayak or SUP
- Adjustable support allows you to prop your phone up on an angle so you can easily see the screen whilst paddling
- Large size means the pouch is suitable for a variety of smart phones, GPS devices, maps, etc
- Quality is guaranteed by a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty
Bag – LiquidLife 20L Clear Front Roll Top Dry Bag ( SKU:LL20LDB )
Our quality dry bags are great for stand up paddling, kayaking, boating, fishing or even a day at the beach.
The clear front allows you to easily find what you are looking for without having to empty the whole bag.
Pump – Bellows Foot Pump ( SKU:AE2001 )
- Dimensions: 36 x 25 x 8 cm (when secured with the clip)
- Weight: 0.93 kg
- Pressure Gauge: Not included, but compatible with Inline Valve Adaptor with gauge
- Suitable for: All Advanced Elements inflatable kayaks, except the AirFusion Elite (AE1041). NOT suitable for SUPs.
- Double or single action? Single Action
- Has a deflate option? Yes
- Max Pressure: 2.5 PSI
Inline Valve Adaptor with Gauge ( SKU:AE4000-L )
Ever wondered if you are getting the right pressure in your inflatable kayak?
The Inline Valve Adaptor screws directly into the spring valve of your Advanced Elements inflatable kayak so you can see the pressure building as you pump.
For all Advanced Elements Inflatable Kayak models 2006 and newer with a Spring Valve