Here is why the AdvancedFrame Sport Inflatable Kayak is ideal for independent young paddlers:
- Room to Grow – The AdvancedFrame Sport has a maximum capacity of 113kg, so they are not going to grow out of it in a hurry!
- Great for exploring – The AdvancedFrame Sport is such a manoeuvrable kayak, it is great for exploring little nooks and crannies.
- Lightweight – the AdvancedFrame Sport is only 11.5kg, which makes it easy for junior paddles to carry to and from the water.
- Stable – the AdvancedFrame Sport’s stable design makes it ideal for beginners who are still developing their confidence on the water.
- Durable – the AdvancedFrame Sport is made of very high quality materials that are designed to withstand the mis-adventures of youth.
- Compact – The AdvancedFrame Sport is only about the size of a small suitcase when deflated and packed, so it can be easily stored under the bed or in the closet.
- Affordable – Not only is the AdvancedFrame Sport a smokin’ deal for a quality lightweight kayak, it packs up into a bag, so you don’t need to outlay a lot of cash for roof racks either!
And these accessories are perfectly suited to a young, keen paddler:
- Packlite 4-part paddle – this is a full-size paddle, but is extremely lightweight, so it is easy to handle for small people. It is made from durable materials, so it can take a beating!
- 20L Dry Bag – To allow for spontaneous swims (and accidental swims) it’s a great idea to pack a dry bag, which can be securely clipped to the kayak.
- Bellows Foot Pump – This pump doesn’t require a lot of height or strength to use, making it ideal for independent young paddlers who want to inflate the kayak themselves.
- Inline Valve Adaptor – Has a pressure gauge that allows you to get the right pressure so you get the best performance from your kayak.
All products are covered by a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty from Advanced Elements.