Here is why the StraitEdge Angler PRO Kayak is an awesome inflatable fishing kayak:
- Durable – The inflatable floor and side tubes have covers that are made from PVC tarpaulin. This is an ultra thick and durable material that is very difficult to puncture. The side tubes have additional reinforcement on top to give added protection from abrasions where you might be hauling a fish over the side. You can fish from this inflatable fishing kayak with confidence.
- Portability – Want to explore some remote areas? That’s the beauty of this inflatable fishing kayak – you can pack it up into a bag!
- Comfortable – The adjustable folding seat not only gives you excellent support for relaxing, it also lifts you up a bit so you don’t have your legs straight out in front of you.
- Accessory frames – Attach rod holders, a fish finder, an EPIRB or PLB, a go-pro to the durable and versatile 1 inch accessory frames on both the back and the front of the kayak.
- Heaps of space and capacity – Want to take your esky? Got a large tackle box? Maybe bring the dog? The StraitEdge Angler PRO inflatable fishing kayak has a massive 181kg capacity so you can load up with gear.
- Stable – The wide,flat hull and rigid drop-stitch floor give you plenty of stability for relaxing and so you don’t fall out when you catch a big one.
- Sit-on-top – You can open the ports to make this a self-bailing sit-on-top kayak if you are out in choppy conditions, or you want to swing your legs over the side to reel in a fish. If you want to stay dry in calm conditions, you can just close the ports.
- Great to paddle – Most fishing kayaks are designed for fishing, not for paddling. This kayak has a unique hull design, with aluminium ribs in the bow and stern. Combined with the deep tracking fin (included but optional), you track straight and go fast when you want to go kayaking, rather than fishing.
And in the Gone Fishing Kayak Package, you also get these extras:
- Anchor – This compact, lightweight anchor is great for when you find the right spot and want to concentrate on fishing (or relaxing).
- Touring 4-Part Paddle – this paddle is durable and light, but the large blade is powerful enough if you’re late for dinner and need to get home quickly!
- Double Action Hand Pump with Gauge – this pump offer quick inflation and helps you get the kayak to the right pressure so you get more time on the water and the best performance from your kayak.
All products are covered by a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty from Advanced Elements.
StraitEdge Angler PRO Inflatable Fishing Kayak ( SKU:AE1055 )
- 2 x 1 inch accessory mounting rails – for the bow AND stern
- Removable Deep Fin for enhanced tracking
- Drop-stitch floor construction
- Advanced Elements spring valves
- Front and rear bungee deck lacing with stainless steel d-rings
- High backed aluminum framed AirFrame PRO seat
- Stainless steel d-rings for drift anchor and stringer attachment
- Paddle holders
- Drop-stitch Floor
- Carrying duffel bag with shoulder straps
- Repair Kit
- AirFrame PRO Seat
- Owner’s Manual
- 2 x Accessory Mounting Rail
- Length: 10’6” (3.2m)
- Width: 38.5″ (98cm)
- Weight: 45 LBS. (20.5 KG)
- Maximum capacity: 400 LBS. (181 KG)
- Colours: Sage/Gray
- Deflated and packed dimensions: 32″ X 18″ X 11″ (81cm x 46cm x 28cm)
Kayak Paddle – Touring 4 Part Paddle ( SKU:AE2015 )
- Blade: Glass filled Nylon
- Shaft: Aluminum alloy
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Length: 231 cm
- Packable Length: 63 cm
- Configuration Options: Unfeathered, 60 Degrees LHC, 60 degrees RHC
- Suitable For: Recreational paddling and touring
Anchor System for Kayaks and Canoes ( SKU:AE2017 )
- Compact – has a sliding collar which keeps the flukes drawn up tight against shank when stowed and then drops to lock the flukes open when deployed
- Lightweight at only 1.36kg
- Galvanised anchor is rust-resistant
- Comes in a convenient mesh bag for easy storage when not in use
- Holds well on most bottoms, from sand to rock
- The system comes with the anchor, 60ft (18m) of line, carabiner and line float
- Quality is guaranteed by a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
Pump – Double Action Hand Pump with Gauge ( SKU:AE2011 )
- Dimensions: 48 x 22 x 11 cm
- Weight: 1.09 kg
- Pressure Gauge: Included
- Suitable for: All Advanced Elements inflatable kayaks. NOT suitable for SUPs.
- Double or single action? Double action
- Has a deflate option? Yes
- Max Pressure: 12 PSI