Here is why the AdvancedFrame Convertible inflatable kayak is ideal for taking littlies for a paddle:
- Stable – the AdvancedFrame Convertible has a wide flat hull, giving it excellent stability. Little kids are unpredictable, and don’t always do what they’re told, so it is important that the kayak is forgiving of unexpected movements. A stable kayak means they are less likely to fall over or fall out, you are less likely to capsize and you and the kids will find it easier to get in and out of the kayak. It also means you can relax and enjoy the paddle, you are not concentrating on balance the whole time.
- Large and Open – the AdvancedFrame Convertible has one large, open cockpit. The ample room means you can fit a few kids in and they can move around to get comfortable or get a different view. The open cockpit means you are not separated from them, but it is still a cockpit with sides, so the kids are contained and feel secure. The openness also makes it easy to get in and out of.
- Dry – Although it has an open cockpit, the AdvancedFrame Convertible is still a sit-in kayak. If you are going kayaking in winter or on a cool day, you can all stay dry and sheltered from the wind.
- Compact – Like all our inflatable kayaks, the AdvancedFrame Convertible packs up into a bag. This makes it easy to take camping or for day trip – don’t have to deal with roof racks and supervise small children at the same time. You can even take the kids out on your own if you are game!
- Comfortable – The AdvancedFrame Convertible has a nice cushy floor. Not only is it comfortable to sit on, small children could lie down and have a snooze if it’s nap time.
- Easy to paddle solo – The AdvancedFrame Convertible is designed to work well as a solo kayak. So if you are the only one paddling, it will still track straight and go fast.
- Durable – the AdvancedFrame Convertible is made of very high quality materials that are designed to withstand children.
And these hand-picked accessories will get you and kids out on the water with minimal fuss:
- Kayak Cart – no matter how strong your little ones are, they are probably not going to help you carry the kayak … if you are on your own with them, the kayak cart will help you get the kayak to and from the water. It can be tucked under the bungee cords when you are paddling so it is handy when you come back to shore.
- 40L Roll Top Clear Dry Bag – kids come with a lot of ‘stuff’ … not only does this dry bag keep your sandwiches dry, it also can be clipped onto the kayak so it stays safe and secure.
- 2 x Touring 4-part paddles – having two of these awesome paddles means you can go out for some adults-only time as well. They are very durable for those of you with high energy kids.
- Bellows Foot Pump – allows you to stand upright to inflate the kayak, so you can keep an eye on the kids.
- Inline Valve Adaptor – comes with a pressure gauge to help you get the right pressure so you get the best performance from your kayak.
All products are covered by a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty.
Advancedframe Convertible Inflatable Kayak ( SKU:AE1007-R )
- New advanced inflation valves
- 2 Adjustable padded back supports
- D-ring tie downs
- Moulded low-profile rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seams
- Durable double-coated fabric
- Paddle holders
- Skeg tracking fin
- 6 Chambers
- Deck lacing for quick access to gear
- Rip-stop fabric
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- 2 Folding Seats
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
Kayak Paddle – Touring 4 Part Paddle ( SKU:AE2015 )
Pump – Bellows Foot Pump ( SKU:AE2001 )
Inline Valve Adaptor with Gauge ( SKU:AE4000 )
Bag – 40L Roll Top Clear Dry Bag ( SKU:LL8053 )
Kayak Cart ( SKU:LL8099)