***You get FREE shipping and a 30-day trial period with this product***
Here is what makes the ElectraFin a great addition for your kayak or board
- Zero Modifications to your kayak or board – Maintain the integrity of your kayak or board. No tools required to attach the ElectraFin. Installs in under one minute.
- 12+ km Range – Grow your range. Travel 12-14 km on high speed or 19-32 km on low speed. The range lithium battery makes for hours of fun.
- Variable Speeds – Choose your speed. Travel at a mellow cruise or beat the current and accelerate to full speed of 6.5-8 km/hour
- Fully recharges in 4 – 5 hours – Use the 16.8 volt charger or swap in a fully charged spare battery to keep going further.
- Stainless Steel Hardware – Safe to use in both fresh and salt water. All components are waterproof and replaceable.
- Wireless Remote – Choose to go forward or in reverse and control your speed all at the touch of a button with the water resistant wireless remote.
- For inflatable kayaks – install an adhesive fin box to get up and running, or mount the ElectraFin to your rear rudder system for hands free turning.
- Uses the same mounting system – as a regular fin using a washer plate and screw.
- You can switch – between a human powered Kayak/SUP or a human-electric hybrid experience using the motor.
- Quick install and removal – you can maintain the integrity of your kayak, board or boat, but have a long range electric propulsion system when you want it!
- No tools are required – making for an easy installation.
Power at the Touch of a Button
- Variable Speed: Choose between 1-99 speed settings on the LED display
- Forward and Reverse: Maneuver your kayak or board through tight spaces.
- Turn off the ElectraFin: Hit the “Stop” button when you’ve reached your destination or decide to switch to human only paddling.
- Safety Ring: A safety ring protects the rider, nearby swimmers and marine life from the spinning blades.
- Emergency Stop Leash and On/Off Switch: In the case you are separated from the remote you can stop the ElectraFin by flipping the on/off toggle located on the control case to the off position. If the rider falls from the kayak or board, the emergency stop surf leash will disconnect from the control case and shut off the ElectraFin. The ElectraFin will not operate unless the emergency stop surf leash is connected to the control case. The rider must wear the surf leash at all times while operating the ElectraFin.
Speed and Runtime
- Runs for two hours – at a top speed of 6.5-8 km/hour
- Runs for six hours – on low speed.
- The electric motor – allows the ElectraFin to maintain top speed in strong current and head winds.
- The easy to swap battery – lets you stay out and travel at top speed longer.
- The Samsung 29E Lithium-ion cells – provide a lightweight and long range power pack.
- Charge anywhere – charge your battery from any wall outlet.
- Charge time – from full depletion is 4-5 hours.
- You can run at full speed – with over 400 watts of peak power or turn the speed down and use Paddle Assist.
Salt and Fresh Water
- Fin: The ElectraFin is made from a specialty marine grade impact copolymer plastic. The high impact resistant material allows the ElectraFin to slide over rocks and sand without damaging the fin. The fin comes standard with stainless steel hardware and a sacrificial anode for salt water operation.
- Control Case: The motor controller and battery is housed in the waterproof control case which is made from a tough poly carbonate material and all stainless-steel hardware. The sealed case sits on top of your kayak or board and contains a battery gauge display, on/off toggle switch and emergency stop switch.
- Wireless Remote: Features a tough rubberized 5 button water resistant face and slip resistant paddle strap.