Here’s what makes the Deep Six such a versatile waterproof backpack:
- The roll top main compartment keeps water out, so you can keep your gear dry when you are paddling or boating.
- The front section has a water-resistant zipper for quick and easy access to your phone, camera, snacks etc. No need to unroll the main compartment and hunt around for those small items you need frequent access to.
- It has multiple straps and D-rings for securing onto just about any surface. You can strap on to your SUP, kayak, canoe, boat, bicycle, motorbike, etc.
- The backpack shoulder straps are nice and soft so you can go hiking, but they are also adjustable so you can cinch them flat for air travel.
- For safety, the Deep Six waterproof backpack is bright orange, with reflective paneling for awesome visibility in low light.
- The huge 30L capacity gives you plenty of room for clothes, sunscreen, towel, snacks, water etc.
You can take the Deep Six waterproof backpack boating one day and hiking the next!