Here's Why An Inflatable Kayak Is For You
- Can easily be stored in apartments, cars, caravans and boats, or even backpack or suitcase while travelling.
- Can always have it with you while travelling so if you see a beautiful lake, river or bay you can be out on the water and paddling in less than five minutes.
- Allows you access to remote lakes and rivers that can’t be reached by vehicles.
No need for roof racks on your vehicle.
- Lightweight so you don’t need to be strong to get it down to the water’s edge.
- Sitting on a cushion with a soft, supportive back rest sure beats sitting on a hard plastic or fibreglass kayak, and falling onto an inflatable SUP gives you a lot less bruising than falling onto a hard SUP.
What's Been Happening
Fun Kayaking With Kids
Here are 10 ways to have heaps of fun kayaking with kids. Do you want to take your kids kayaking,Read more.
How To Choose A Junior Kayak
What features do you need to look for when choosing a junior kayak? Are your kids growing up but notRead more.
Beginners Guide To Kayaking
This beginners guide to kayaking is a decade of paddling experience condensed into the top 10 tips I wish IRead more.
Inflation And Storage
How To Deflate And Pack Away Your Inflatable Kayak In this video, I go through step-by-step, just how quick andRead more.
Kayaks For Women Reviews
Hear what these adventurous women have to say about their inflatable kayaks in these kayaks for women reviews! There areRead more.
Top 5 Best Kayaks For Women
I’m counting down my top 5 best kayaks for women to help you figure out which one is right forRead more.
Kayak Paddling For Fitness
Benefits of Kayak Paddling for Fitness and Exercise So you’ve decided to get some exercise and you are wondering whatRead more.
7 Tips For Kayaking With Your Dog
Kayaking with your dog can be wonderful or it can be a disaster. These 7 tips will help keep allRead more.