Here's Why An Inflatable Kayak Is For You
- Can easily be stored in apartments, cars, caravans and boats, or even backpack or suitcase while travelling.
- Can always have it with you while travelling so if you see a beautiful lake, river or bay you can be out on the water and paddling in less than five minutes.
- Allows you access to remote lakes and rivers that can’t be reached by vehicles.
No need for roof racks on your vehicle.
- Lightweight so you don’t need to be strong to get it down to the water’s edge.
- Sitting on a cushion with a soft, supportive back rest sure beats sitting on a hard plastic or fibreglass kayak, and falling onto an inflatable SUP gives you a lot less bruising than falling onto a hard SUP.
What's Been Happening
Kayaking on the Nepean River Near Camden NSW
This picture is from Holly and her dog, Blue. They are kayaking on the Nepean River near Camden, NSW. WeRead more.
Kayaking at Ellendale Pool near Geraldton WA
This stunning picture is from Leanne who went kayaking at Ellendale Pool near Geraldton WA. If you squint, you canRead more.
AdvancedFrame Expedition Kayak Review
One of the great things about selling the Advanced Elements range of inflatable kayaks is getting awesome feedback from myRead more.
AdvancedTrak Kayak Rudder Kit
Want to steer your AdvancedFrame inflatable kayak without breaking your paddling rhythm? The AdvancedTrak rudder kit allows you to steerRead more.
Kayaking on Currumbin Creek
On this glorious Sunday, we launched the inflatable kayaks next to the swimming area on the south side of CurrumbinRead more.
The AdvancedFrame Inflatable Kayak on the Canals of Broadbeach Waters
Did a one way kayak (with the tide of course) from a friend’s place on Monaco street, through to CascadeRead more.
Kayaking With Cows on Lake Maroon
On the way home from a camping trip, we stopped at Lake Maroon (QLD) for a paddle in our inflatableRead more.
Monterey Keys Saltwater Creek
Although clouds were threatening, the air was so calm, I couldn’t resist a quick early paddle. We put the inflatableRead more.
The Chevron Island and Paradise Waters Loop
Took Jacob out for his first spin on the old Advanced Frame Inflatable Kayak today, and boy was he blown away. AfterRead more.
Advancedframe Convertible Kayak – Single Deck Conversion
The Single Deck Conversion transforms the AdvancedFrame Convertible Kayak into a closed-deck solo kayak The single deck conversion is aRead more.