Here's Why An Inflatable Kayak Is For You
- Can easily be stored in apartments, cars, caravans and boats, or even backpack or suitcase while travelling.
- Can always have it with you while travelling so if you see a beautiful lake, river or bay you can be out on the water and paddling in less than five minutes.
- Allows you access to remote lakes and rivers that can’t be reached by vehicles.
No need for roof racks on your vehicle.
- Lightweight so you don’t need to be strong to get it down to the water’s edge.
- Sitting on a cushion with a soft, supportive back rest sure beats sitting on a hard plastic or fibreglass kayak, and falling onto an inflatable SUP gives you a lot less bruising than falling onto a hard SUP.
What's Been Happening
The Chevron Island and Paradise Waters Loop
Took Jacob out for his first spin on the old Advanced Frame Inflatable Kayak today, and boy was he blown away. AfterRead more.
Advancedframe Convertible Kayak – Single Deck Conversion
The Single Deck Conversion transforms the AdvancedFrame Convertible Kayak into a closed-deck solo kayak The single deck conversion is aRead more.
Backbone for Advancedframe Convertible
Get even better speed and tracking from your inflatable kayak with the Backbone for AdvancedFrame Convertible The BackBone is aRead more.
Attack Whitewater Inflatable Kayak
The Attack Whitewater Inflatable Kayak - a full whitewater kayak that you can take anywhere! Custom designed for full whitewater,Read more.
Backbone for Advancedframe Expedition
Do you want a bit more rigidity and better tracking from your Advancedframe Expedition Inflatable Kayak? The BackBone is a lightweightRead more.
Backbone for Advancedframe Inflatable Kayak
Get even better speed and tracking from your inflatable kayak with the Backbone for AdvancedFrame and AdvancedFrame Sport The BackBoneRead more.
Backbone for Lagoon2 Inflatable Kayak
If you want a bit more rigidity and better tracking from your Lagoon 2 Inflatable Kayak, the BackBone is aRead more.
Have you been thinking it would be great to take your dog for a paddle on your kayak or SUP?Read more.
Drop-Stitch Floor for AdvancedFrame Convertible Kayak
If you want a no-fuss way to improve the rigidity and tracking of your AdvancedFrame Convertible kayak, the high pressure Drop-StitchRead more.
Drop-Stitch Floor for AdvancedFrame Expedition Kayak
If you want a no-fuss way to improve the rigidity and tracking of your AdvancedFrame Expedition or Lagoon2 inflatable kayak,Read more.