The 7 Key Features you MUST check before buying an inflatable kayak
I have had the kayak out on beautiful Port Stephens waters a couple of times now and it is everything I hoped it would be. Being a novice I find the craft to be very stable allowing me to concentrate on the correct paddling style.
The kayak fits my 6 foot 3 inch frame perfectly and its ease of setup and take down makes this a winner for my needs.
Here’s why you need this checklist:
- Your safety is at risk – don’t forget that when you go kayaking, you are effectively going boating. Would you go out in a dodgy boat???
- Some big chain stores sell tens of thousands of products. The staff don’t have the product knowledge to guide you through a purchase – it is up to you to do your research.
- Kayaking should be FUN! Not hard work and frustrating.
- Spend a few hours in a dodgy inflatable kayak and you will understand the importance of comfort for your bum and support for your back.
- You get what you pay for – like so many things in life, it is worth paying a bit more to check off all 7 items on the checklist. If you get a cheap inflatable kayak, you may as well set your money on fire, because you won’t end up using it.
About Oz Inflatable Kayaks
Hi! My name’s Emily.
I started Oz Inflatable Kayaks over a decade ago because I wanted a lightweight, high quality inflatable kayak, and I wanted to be able to buy it in Australia, from an Australian company.
I discovered the Advanced Elements brand and was absolutely amazed by their kayaks!
Nowadays, I have 9 inflatable kayaks of my own. I love helping customers choose the right kayak, so that they can have a wonderful paddling experience.
If you’re buying a kayak but you’re not sure which model is right for you, DON’T GUESS!
I have over 10 years experience selling these kayaks and I would be delighted to help you.
In fact, I do personalised kayak recommendations all the time for people.Click HERE to get your personalised kayak recommendation