5 Critical Mistakes Most People Make When Buying a Kayak
… and how to avoid them!
I have had the kayak out on beautiful Port Stephens waters a couple of times now and it is everything I hoped it would be. Being a novice I find the craft to be very stable allowing me to concentrate on the correct paddling style.
The kayak fits my 6 foot 3 inch frame perfectly and its ease of setup and take down makes this a winner for my needs.”
You Will Learn …
- What never to compromise on when you are looking for a lightweight kayak that you can easily transport – get this wrong and you will have a miserable paddling experience.
- How to ensure your kayak is good quality – you don’t want to be going in circles or worrying about damage.
- Why kayak reviews are sometimes misleading and may lead you to buying a kayak that is not right for you.
- The secret to knowing quickly and easily whether a kayak will be great on the water or a total dud that goes anywhere but where you want it to go.
- Why I get customers coming to me for a quality kayak after buying a cheap one and how you can save yourself the trouble.
- The 7 questions you MUST be able to answer before you consider buying a kayak from an overseas website – this tip alone could save you thousands.
About Oz Inflatable Kayaks
Hi! My name’s Emily.
I started Oz Inflatable Kayaks over a decade ago because I wanted a lightweight, high quality inflatable kayak, and I wanted to be able to buy it in Australia, from an Australian company.
I discovered the Advanced Elements brand and was absolutely amazed by their kayaks!
Nowadays, I have 9 inflatable kayaks of my own. I love helping customers choose the right kayak, so that they can have a wonderful paddling experience.
Buying a kayak?
Here is the Advanced Elements range:
Advancedframe Convertible Inflatable Kayak$1,397.00
AirFusion Elite Inflatable Kayak$1,497.00
AirFusion EVO Inflatable Kayak$1,897.00
Advancedframe Inflatable Kayak$1,057.00
Advancedframe Sport Inflatable Kayak$947.00
or 4 payments of $236.75 with Afterpay
Advancedframe Expedition Elite Inflatable Kayak$1,497.00
Advancedframe Expedition Inflatable Kayak$1,297.00
Advancedframe Ultralite Inflatable Kayak$1,157.00
Lagoon 1 Inflatable Kayak$887.00
or 4 payments of $221.75 with Afterpay
Lagoon 2 Inflatable Kayak$1,037.00
Packlite Inflatable Kayak$529.00
or 4 payments of $132.25 with Afterpay
StraitEdge Inflatable Kayak$1,157.00
If you’re buying a kayak but you’re not sure which model is right for you, DON’T GUESS!
I have over 10 years experience selling these kayaks and I would be delighted to help you.
In fact, I do personalised kayak recommendations all the time for people.Click HERE to get your personalised kayak recommendation