Here's Why An Inflatable Kayak Is For You
- Can easily be stored in apartments, cars, caravans and boats, or even backpack or suitcase while travelling.
- Can always have it with you while travelling so if you see a beautiful lake, river or bay you can be out on the water and paddling in less than five minutes.
- Allows you access to remote lakes and rivers that can’t be reached by vehicles.
No need for roof racks on your vehicle.
- Lightweight so you don’t need to be strong to get it down to the water’s edge.
- Sitting on a cushion with a soft, supportive back rest sure beats sitting on a hard plastic or fibreglass kayak, and falling onto an inflatable SUP gives you a lot less bruising than falling onto a hard SUP.
What's Been Happening
Kayak Camping on the Shoalhaven River NSWRead more.
Dura-Floor for Advancedframe Kayaks
Taking your dog for a paddle? Going fishing? The Dura-Floor for AdvancedFrame is ideal for keeping the floor of yourRead more.
Kayaking on the Murray and Darling Rivers near Mildura VIC
Late last year I sold the awesome StraitEdge Angler PRO fishing kayak to Tim. But this post is not aboutRead more.
Kayaking on Cudgen Creek at Kingscliff NSW
It’s been a long time since I last went for a paddle (had a baby recently), so I was veryRead more.
Kayaking on the Nepean River Near Camden NSW
This picture is from Holly and her dog, Blue. They are kayaking on the Nepean River near Camden, NSW. WeRead more.
Kayaking at Ellendale Pool near Geraldton WA
This stunning picture is from Leanne who went kayaking at Ellendale Pool near Geraldton WA. If you squint, you canRead more.
AdvancedFrame Expedition Kayak Review
One of the great things about selling the Advanced Elements range of inflatable kayaks is getting awesome feedback from myRead more.
AdvancedTrak Kayak Rudder Kit
Want to steer your AdvancedFrame inflatable kayak without breaking your paddling rhythm? The AdvancedTrak rudder kit allows you to steerRead more.
Kayaking on Currumbin Creek
On this glorious Sunday, we launched the inflatable kayaks next to the swimming area on the south side of CurrumbinRead more.
The AdvancedFrame Inflatable Kayak on the Canals of Broadbeach Waters
Did a one way kayak (with the tide of course) from a friend’s place on Monaco street, through to CascadeRead more.