What's Been Happening
The AdvancedFrame Inflatable Kayak on the Canals of Broadbeach Waters
Did a one way kayak (with the tide of course) from a friend’s place on Monaco street, through to CascadeRead more.
Kayaking With Cows on Lake Maroon
On the way home from a camping trip, we stopped at Lake Maroon (QLD) for a paddle in our inflatableRead more.
Monterey Keys Saltwater Creek
Although clouds were threatening, the air was so calm, I couldn’t resist a quick early paddle. We put the inflatableRead more.
The Chevron Island and Paradise Waters Loop
Took Jacob out for his first spin on the old Advanced Frame Inflatable Kayak today, and boy was he blown away. AfterRead more.
Here's Why An Inflatable Kayak Is For You
- Can easily be stored in apartments, cars, caravans and boats, or even backpack or suitcase while travelling.
- Can always have it with you while travelling so if you see a beautiful lake, river or bay you can be out on the water and paddling in less than five minutes.
- Allows you access to remote lakes and rivers that can’t be reached by vehicles.
No need for roof racks on your vehicle.
- Lightweight so you don’t need to be strong to get it down to the water’s edge.
- Sitting on a cushion with a soft, supportive back rest sure beats sitting on a hard plastic or fibreglass kayak, and falling onto an inflatable SUP gives you a lot less bruising than falling onto a hard SUP.