Here's Why An Inflatable Kayak Is For You
- Can easily be stored in apartments, cars, caravans and boats, or even backpack or suitcase while travelling.
- Can always have it with you while travelling so if you see a beautiful lake, river or bay you can be out on the water and paddling in less than five minutes.
- Allows you access to remote lakes and rivers that can’t be reached by vehicles.
No need for roof racks on your vehicle.
- Lightweight so you don’t need to be strong to get it down to the water’s edge.
- Sitting on a cushion with a soft, supportive back rest sure beats sitting on a hard plastic or fibreglass kayak, and falling onto an inflatable SUP gives you a lot less bruising than falling onto a hard SUP.
What's Been Happening
Kayaking with a Dog on the Brisbane River
John and Tania wanted to go kayaking on the Brisbane River with their dog, Ellie (a springer spaniel). They hadRead more.
Backbone for Advancedframe Kayaks
Get even better speed and tracking from your inflatable kayak with the Backbone The BackBone is a lightweight frame thatRead more.
Drop-Stitch Floor for AdvancedFrame Kayaks
If you want a no-fuss way to improve the rigidity and tracking of your inflatable kayak, the high pressure Drop-Stitch floorRead more.
Kayaking on Hamersley Inlet in Fitzgerald River National Park WA
Dennis and his wife, Lee, love travelling around WA in their 4WD and off-road caravan. When they arrived at theRead more.
Kayak Camping on the Shoalhaven River NSWRead more.
Dura-Floor for Advancedframe Kayaks
Taking your dog for a paddle? Going fishing? The Dura-Floor for AdvancedFrame is ideal for keeping the floor of yourRead more.
Kayaking on the Murray and Darling Rivers near Mildura VIC
Late last year I sold the awesome StraitEdge Angler PRO fishing kayak to Tim. But this post is not aboutRead more.
Kayaking on Cudgen Creek at Kingscliff NSW
It’s been a long time since I last went for a paddle (had a baby recently), so I was veryRead more.
Kayaking on the Nepean River Near Camden NSW
This picture is from Holly and her dog, Blue. They are kayaking on the Nepean River near Camden, NSW. WeRead more.
Kayaking at Ellendale Pool near Geraldton WA
This stunning picture is from Leanne who went kayaking at Ellendale Pool near Geraldton WA. If you squint, you canRead more.