|Click to enlarge image(s)|
If you want a bit more rigidity and better tracking from your inflatable kayak, the BackBone is a lightweight frame that is quick and easy to install under the inflatable floor before inflation.
Here is why the BackBone is a popular accessory:
- Sits under the inflatable floor and creates a shallow keel along the hull to help the kayak track straight when paddling
- The specially shaped ends slot under the inner tube to give your kayak added rigidity in the water - no sag or drag when you paddle
- Made of high strength anodized aluminum alloy and impact resistant plastic for durable and light weight performance
- Breaks down into sections for compact storage - packed dimensions: 90cm x 18cm x 11cm
- Comes with a convenient mesh bag for storage and transport
|Packed Dimensions||90 x 18 x 11 cm|
Submit a Review...